Amazon Musthaves for Spring 2022! Make Mom’s Day and treat herself to new jewelry pieces with Ana Luisa’s Buy One, Get One 40% OFF sale! ALL ITEMS INFO LINKED BELOW ⇩
Hello loves! I hope you enjoyed my #AmazonMustHaves video with my favorites for Spring / Summer 2022 – if you would like me to do another one soon, give this video a thumbs up, and don’t forget to subscribe! #founditonamazon
This video is sponsored by Ana Luisa.
My Amazon Store:
✨ ITEMS MENTIONED:
Picnic Basket (brown wicker):
Picnic Basket (white wicker):
Earring Jewelry Stand:
Rhinestone Bow Heels:
Bliss Body Butter:
Glitter Fishnet Tights:
Orange Sandal Mules:
Two Strap Sandal:
Beige Coffee Glass Tumbler:
Hearts Ice Cube Maker:
Arch Cutting Board:
Scrub Mommy + Power Paste Set:
Pink Mini Vacuum Cleaner:
mDesign Rose Gold Storage Containers:
Acrylic Floating Shelves:
✨ OUTFIT & BEAUTY DETAILS:
White & Orange Romper:
False Lashes I always wear:
My Go-to Self Tan:
✨ WHERE TO FOLLOW ME:
– STATIONERY WEBSHOP:
– TIKTOK: ?
– SNAPCHAT: LilyLikecom
❤ EMAIL ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
✨ MY STATIONERY LINE:
Order your Supplied by Lily Luxury Lifestyle & Student Stationery right now! The perfect stationery for students in (law) school/university or career girls working on their business and personal goals!
✨ WHAT TO WATCH NEXT:
– Watch all my LA Diaries:
– Watch all my DC Diaries:
– Watch all my Law School Vlogs:
– My Study Routine For Law School/University Exams:
– How old are you? 26! I’m born on 10/10, so I am a libra 🙂
– Where do you live? I recently moved to Los Angeles, CA.
– Where are you from? I was born in the Netherlands, but my family is from Russia. I moved to the US 2,5 years ago, first to Washington DC and now to LA. Dutch is my first language, but I also speak Russian – Привет, мои Русский подписчики! Посмотрите мое русское видео здесь: – and I’ve learned English in high school.
– What did you study? I finished my LL.B. in Dutch Law at the University in Groningen (RUG), the Netherlands. After graduating, I did one year of the Research Master in Law (LL.M.), as well as one year of the B.A. in Philosophy of a Specific Scientific Field at the University of Groningen (RUG). After that, I did the General LL.M. at the George Washington University Law School (GW). I finished my General LL.M. at GW with a focus on Philosophy of Law, First Amendment/Constitutional Law & International Human Rights for Women in 2018.
– What work do you do? I am an online entrepreneur – I am a full-time social media content creator & have my own stationery brand Supplied by Lily.
– Where can I buy the Supplied by Lily Stationery Line? – we have international shipping, so anyone in the world can order!
– What editing software and camera do you use? I use Final Cut Pro to edit my videos.
My Videography & Photography Camera:
My Vlogging Camera:
– Where can I find the music you use in your videos? On my Soundcloud here: